Free songs

Bismihi Ta’ala


FAQs – Miscellaneous


  1. 1.      Can my aged parents accompany me if I shift to Iran?

In general the authorities here are not supportive of this. To the best of our knowledge this is possible under the following conditions: in cases where only one of the two parents is alive, and the Hawza student proves that he is the only child and that the parent is dependent on him. In any case, extra efforts and special paperwork will be required from India to make this happen.